Welcome To Global Moble Ent.

You Can Support Me By Making A Request For An Album Or Other Content By Sending Me A Message In My Chat Boxes On The Right Side Of This Page.

Some of the downloads require Winrar Get It For Free Here

How To Use WinRar



Thank You For Visiting,

A-1

Friday, October 16, 2009

Kanye West - LVs & Autotune 3





















1. Supernova (Feat. Mr. Hudson)
2. Whatever You Want
3. You Ain't Never Gotta Ask (Feat. Lil Wayne, T.I., Jay-Z)
4. Do You Have Stamina (Feat. B.O.B.)
5. I'm The sh*t (Remix) (Feat. Estelle, DJ Class)
6. Magic Man (Feat. Common, John Legend)
7. Scratch - Ready To Go feat. Kanye West and Consequence
8. I'm A Problem (Feat. Lil Wayne, T.I., Jay-Z)
9. Digital Girl (Remix) (Feat. Drake, The Dream, Jamie Foxx)
10.The Clipse featuring Kanye West - Kinda Like A Big Deal
11. The Best (Feat. T.I., Jay-Z, Lil Wayne)
12. Paranoid (Remix) (Feat. LFMAO)
13. Glenwood (Feat. Big Sean)
14. Come Around Here (Feat. Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, M.I.A.)
15. I Can Make You Say (Prod. By Kanye West) [Bonus Track]


Download


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment